Dear Anon that sent me this line, I’m just gonna leave this here.
mako and korra traveling the world together being the cute dorky team that they are
also white lotus makothese are things I need
felt like drawing kid mako
everyone knows boyfriends are just big pillows
I was in a real doodle mood today~
Mako and Wu so far:
- Wu considers Mako his best buddy.
- Despite not really enjoying Wu’s company, Mako still doesn’t want to hurt his feelings.
- Wu is considerate of Mako’s problems. He treats him to a smoothie to cheer him up and planned on buying Mako some new suits.
- Wu admits he’s not cut out to be king.
- Mako has warmed up a bit to Wu.
- Wu loves being carried by Mako.
I nominate Wu as Mako’s best guy friend outside of the family.
I’m hoping they do become actual friends. The juxtaposition would be great, just as it is in Korra and Asami’s friendship.
This started as a crack ship and has turned into a really sweet friendship somehow. That Wu has an unrequited crush on Mako seems to almost certainly be canon (though it’s all innuendo because Nickelodeon), but rather than becoming a joke, it’s the thing that makes Wu open to Mako’s criticism, placing him on the path to becoming a better person.
To be clear, this is the wuko I ship.
These are fun to make
original gif - https://31.media.tumblr.com/8dd408f158df00ecffba7143ff6fabea/tumblr_inline_mrfhsgQLWf1qz4rgp.gif
i’ve lost control of my life
also is it me or does mako’s new hair make him look a lot like iroh?
Last weeks episode I was like “lol that would be funny”
This weeks episode everything got too real.
I’ll just escort myself to hell bye